As part of the April 2018 U.S. Partner Investments, eligible partners received a special Bean Stock grant on April 16, 2018.
- You are eligible for this special grant if you are a U.S. store or eligible non-retail partner hired by Starbucks on or before January 1, 2018.
- Your Bean Stock grant of restricted stock units (RSUs) will turn into shares of Starbucks stock in just one year if you stay employed by Starbucks without any breaks in service between the grant date, April 16, 2018, and the vesting date, April 16, 2019.
- Your grant amount is determined by your position for store partners and annualized salary for non-retail partners as of January 1, 2018.
- With no breaks in service, you will own one share of Starbucks stock for each RSU you were granted, less any taxes due. The remaining shares are yours to hold or sell.
- View your grant by logging in to Fidelity NetBenefits on April 30, 2018 or later.
- Please speak with your manager if you have any questions.